AHfrancis is the world’s leading brand of eyelash extensions which originated in South Korea in 2000. The lashes are individual and are made from soft and naturally curved synthetic material, making them weightless, so they look and feel identical to human lashes. The result is fuller, longer natural looking lashes.
How long will they last?
They will last the natural life of your own eyelashes. The average life cycle of an eyelash is 90days. It is therefore important full aftercare must be ensured and to have them infilled every 2-3 weeks to maintain a full lash look.
How are they applied?
The eyelashes are fully cleansed of residue and your eyes are shut for the duration of the treatment. Each individual eyelash extension is applied on top of an isolated natural medium length lash, and a permanent bond with lash and adhesive is created (We only use the most advanced medically approved adhesive which is fume free to ensure this).
Medium lashes are ideal as they have longevity in comparison to small or long lashes. The baby lashes have insufficient length to create 100% bonding and adult lashes have a short life span as they will fall out soon. Therefore it is important to remember that the number of lashes that can be applied is limited to how many natural lashes are available.
Full set – £65
Half set – £45
Top- ups £25
- Dry eye syndrome
- Hayfever (when irritated)
- Recent eye surgery
- Recent bruising/swelling
Prior to treatment
You must ensure the eye area is free from any make- up and that no products have come into contact with the area within the last 24hrs. If this is ignored, then 100% bonding of the eyelash extensions onto the natural lashes cannot be guaranteed.
- For the first 2hrs do not allow water contact with your lashes
- For the first 2days do not steam face, use steam bath, swim or wash face with hot water
- Avoid sunbeds for 48hrs
- Do not use waterproof mascara. Use AHFrancis specially formulated mascara for extensions that will not break down the bond of the adhesive
- Do not perm or use lash curlers as it will break the extensions and your natural lashes
- Do not rub your eyes when washing face, always pat them dry
- Avoid any products from touching the lashes other than those recommended for aftercare use
- Be gentle- no picking!
- Use the sealer every 3 days to preserve and extend the life of your eyelash extensions by protecting them from residue and strengthening the bond with Teflon.