New UltraSun Power Tower 8000 Vertical Sunbed 48 x 200w fully compliant 0.3 tubes.
50p per minute
£13.50 for 30 minutes (45p per minute)
£24 for 60 minutes (40p per minute)
A UVA Suntanning System should be treated with the same caution as natural sunlight. A suntan should be built gradually, particularly with fair sensitive skin.
Dermatologists have stated clearly that sensible and responsible use of sunbeds throughout the year can be safer than overexpose to the sun on a two week sun holiday.
Benefits of tanning
- Sunbathing (with natural sunlight or artificial UV rays), stimulates the production of Melanin in the skin resulting in an attractive tan, promoting the feeling of well being.
- Exposure to UV light helps to improve certain skin conditions such as Psoriasis, Eczema and Acne.
- Production of Vitamin D3 is increased.
- Calcium deposition is improved.
- UVB can improve the quality of blood and reduce some toxic materials.
- The pleasant warming effect of sunbed treatments can soothe muscular aches and pains and can help to alleviate discomfort associated with Rheumatism and Arthritis
- The relaxing effects of sunbed treatments helps to alleviate stress.
- You will be required to fill out a consultation/record card.
- Under 18 are not permitted to use a sunbed.
- This will enable us to check for any medical conditions or medicine that might be contra-indications.
- Control the amount of sunbed exposure.
- You must wear goggles every time you use a sunbed.
- Leave at least 48 hours between tanning sessions and never use a sunbed on the same day as sunbathing outdoors.
- Before tanning we advise that you ask a member of our staff for advice on how long you should use the sunbed for.
- Start slowly and build up your tan gradually, please ask a member of staff for advise.
These are our guidelines, we have limited the number of minutes that can be used in one session to 15mins for your safety.
- Fair skinned with red or blonde hair: You should not use a sunbed.
- Fair skin with blonde to brown hair: 3-6 minutes.
- Fair to light brown skin and light to dark brown hair: 3-9 minutes.
- Dark skin with dark hair: 3-15 minutes.